1. If a mayor is to be selected from the following candidates, who all have no political experience but are successful in their own field, which one do you think is the best candidate for mayor?
1) A university professor
2) A businessman
3) A doctor
2. A friend of yours is looking for a new place to live and has asked for your advice. What do you think is the most important characteristic of a good neighborhood? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
3. Which of the following activities would you do with friends rather than alone? A. Taking a walk; B. Watching a movie; C. Travelling.
4. What do you think is the most significant benefit that the Internet brings to our life?
5. Parents need to make sure their children lead healthy lives. What can parents do to help their children have healthy lifestyles?
6. Talk about a time when a friend or family member helped you in the past. Describe how the person helped you. Then explain why this was important to you.
7. If a foreigner comes to your country, what would you advise him to take home?
8. Which of the following jobs or careers do you think would be the most rewarding? A) University professor B) Environmental scientist C) Newspaper journalist
9. What advice would you give a friend who just got a job? Explain what the suggestion is and its importance. Please include specific details.
10. Describe the differences between two cities you've visited.
11. Describe the disadvantages of moving to a new place.
12. If you are a teacher of a tutor group and you are going to take students to a study trip, where would you take them to? A science museum, a local farm, or a theatre performance?
13. Which class would you choose to attend if it is free: improve the skill of public presentation, how to start a small business, improve photographic skill?
14. People set a variety of goals for themselves throughout their lives. Describe one goal you would like to achieve in the future and explain why this goal is important to you.
15. Describe one or two ways your life may change five years from now.
16. Describe one thing you didn't want to do but you were asked to do. How was the result?
17. What do you think is the most important thing that parents should teach their children? Please include details in your response.
18. Which type of movie is not enjoyable for you to watch: action, romance or science fiction movies?
19. Describe one of the most popular websites in your country. Explain why it is popular with details or examples.
20. Which of the following choices do you think has the greatest impact on environmental protection? 1. governmental regulations; 2. environmental awareness groups; 3. individual efforts
1. Do you think it’s necessary for children’s growth for them to live far away from home and stay with relatives or friends during school breaks?
2. Some people prefer to wash dishes by a dish washer. Others prefer to wash dishes by hands. Which do you prefer and why?
3. Do you think it is a good idea for parents to give kids monetary reward if they have good grades in school?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? University students who are caught cheating in exams should be asked to leave school.
5. When going on vacations, some people prefer to go on camping in tents. Others prefer to stay in hotels. Which do you think is better?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People today do not need to worry about memorizing the dates of important historical events, because they can easily look up the dates online.
7. Some people do not enjoy shopping and shop only when they have a specific purchase to make. Others like to go shopping for pleasure whether or not they have something to buy. Which do you prefer and why?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should be required to learn practical skills in school, such as cooking or person finance, in addition to academic subjects.
9. Some students prefer test questions that ask for opinions while others prefer those objective ones that have a correct answer. What do you think? You would use past experience to support your response.
10. Some people speak out in class; others prefer to listen and quietly observe. Which do you think leads to greater success in school?
11. If you have a school or work assignment, which do you prefer doing: whether writing a report or giving a speech in front of a large amount of people?
12. Do you prefer to live in a residence where there are strict rules (such as rules against making loud noises at night), or do you prefer to live in a residence without strict rules?
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A boss or a manager should not form close friendship with their employees.
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Government should not allow violence and bad language in television programs.
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Wealthy people should be required to help poor people.
16. Some people like to get advice from parents or grandparents. Some people like to get help from their peer. Which do you prefer and why?
17. Some people think in the future students will have classes on the Internet in stead of in a building, but some think students will still have classes in a building. What do you think?
18. Some people believe that it is better for children to grow up in big cities. Others believe that it is better for children to grow up in small towns or rural areas. What is your opinion?
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Some people think the stories of famous people on TV have no relevance to ordinary people.
20. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you want to succeed in business, being outgoing and friendly is very important.
近期热搜：托福和雅思的区别 托福听力加试 托福口语评分标准 托福写作模板 托福相当于英语几级 小托福 托福考试时间多长 托福考位 托福成绩 托福考试内容 托福封闭培训 托福听力技巧 考托福有什么要求 托福有效期 托福词汇 托福口语模板 托福报名