1) Children should play and study rather than learn how to do household chores, like cooking and cleaning.
2) If a professor wants students to learn as much as possible about a project in a short period of time, is it better to work in a group or is it better to let students study alone.
3) All university students should be required to take basic science courses even if it is not the field of their study.
4) In their free time, young people aged 14-18 spend time taking part in different activities such as music lessons or competitive sports. Some young people spread their time in different kinds of activities. Other young people spend most of time focusing in one activity that is important. Which approach do you think is the best?
5) Some people think it is the best approach for students to learn if schools start a day at an early time. But others think the school start the day at late time. Which one do you prefer?
6) Your University wants to improve the quality of students’ life in the dormitory. Which would you prefer?
1. Quiet place for the study
2. Building exercise room for students to keep physical well being
3. Space for entertainment
7) Young people should try several different jobs before they take long-term careers.
8) People gain happiness from job itself more than social life.
9) It is better to use your own knowledge and experience to solve problems than to ask other people for advice.
10) the best leader should spend more time listening to other people’s ideas than talk his own ideas.
11) Which kind of jobs would you choose: a high-paying job with long hours or a job with an average pay with normal work hours. Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.
12) It is better to travel to foreign countries when you are young than when you are older.
13) People are more willing to help those who they don’t know than they were in the past.
14) What is the most useful action for people to help environment in their local community:
1. Plant trees and create parks ;
2. Persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags to customers;
3. Increase access to public transportation(such as buses and trains) to reduce cars on the road
15) Some believe that we should spend time away from the people we care about in order to improve relationships, while others think being away from people we care about can damage our relationships with them.
16) It is noly worth watching movies that can teach us something about real life.
17) Playing sports teaches us important lessons about life.
18) It is often not a good idea to move to a new city or a new coutnry because you will lose old friends.
19) In order to attract more tourists, the government should improve the safety by hiring more police or improve the cityscape by improving old buildings and streets.
20) It is important to have rules about the types of clothing that people are allowed to wear at work and at school.
免责声明：文章部分来源于网络，如有雷同可联系删除! 部分图片来自Awesome Wallpapers!
近期热搜：托福和雅思的区别 托福听力加试 托福口语评分标准 托福写作模板 托福相当于英语几级 小托福 托福考试时间多长 托福考位 托福成绩 托福考试内容 托福封闭培训 托福听力技巧 考托福有什么要求 托福有效期 托福词汇 托福口语模板 托福报名