1. This issue has caused wide public concern.
2. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.
3. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that they had completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously, they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that a person's education is a most important aspect of his life.
4. As for me, I'm in favor of the opinion that education is not complete with graduation, for the following reasons:
5. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduate.
6. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.
7. In the second place, there seem to be too many people without job and not enough job position.
8. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy on studying new skills and technology so that they can keep a favorable position in job market.
9. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
10. It is commonly thought that our society had dramatically changed by modern science and technology, and human had made extraordinary progress in knowledge and technology over the recent decades.
11. Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
12. For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.
13. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students' doing a part-time job.
14. By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
15. Although people’s lives have been dramatically changed over the last decades, it must be admitted that, shortage of funds is still the one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face because that tuition fees and prices of books are soaring by the day.
16. Consequently, the extra money obtained from part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.
17. Unfortunately, there is very few evidence that big companies are willing to invest a huge sums of money in a place without sufficient basic projects, such as supplies of electricity and water.
18. From what has been discussed above, it would be reasonable to believe that basic projects play far more important role than artistic and cultural projects in people's life and economic growth
19. Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price, which they cannot afford it
20. There is a growing tendency these days for many people who live in rural areas to come into and work in city. This problem has caused wide public concern in most cities all over the world.
21. An investigation shows that many emigrants think that working at city provide them with not only a higher salary but also the opportunity of learning new skills.
22. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that part-time job can produce a far-reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take part-time job, which will benefit students and their family, even the society as a whole.
23. For my part, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:
24. Before giving my opinion, I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides.
25. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
26. Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic development, the number of people who use bicycle are decreasing and bicycle is bound to die out. The information I've collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycle will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society.
27. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
28. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
29. In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation like bicycle are more important than any time before.
30. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
31. It is widely acknowledged that computer and other machines have become an indispensable part of our society, which make our life and work more comfortable and less laborious.
32. At the same time, along with the benefits of such machines, employees must study knowledge involved in such machines so that they are able to control them.
33. No one can deny the basic fact that it is impossible for average workers to master those high-technology skills easily.
34. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
35. As for me, I'm firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the following reasons:
36. In addition, in order to attract tourists, a lot of artificial facilities have been built, which have certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
37. For lack of distinct culture, some places will not attract tourists any more. Consequently, the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism.
38. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs over the recent years.
39. This phenomenon has caused wide public concern in many places of world.
40. Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
津桥国际学院专业致力于雅思、托福、SAT、SSAT、GRE、GMAT、 PTE、TOEFL 、Junior等出国语言类考试培训，迄今为止已成功帮助万余名学员成功留学海外入读梦想名校!津桥拥有国内巅峰师资，汇聚各地名师，多年来造就雅思、托福、SAT、口语等教学精英无数。津桥不断优化学员学习和考试服务，提供完整个性化培训、考试设计、免费入学前测试、代报考、私人补课等，帮你在数百种课程间选择实效、经济、保险的课程，提供雅思、托福考试的代报名和查分复议服务。给学生更好的教育，无微不至的关怀。
- 1【雅思大作文考官范文】recycling e...
- 托福40-60分段 获取报价 报名
- 托福60-80分段 获取报价 报名
- 托福80-100分段 获取报价 报名
- 托福津英计划 获取报价 报名
- PCA学习加油包 获取报价 报名
- 在线直播精品课程 获取报价 报名
- 塾学保分课程 获取报价 报名
- ESPRESO干货课程 获取报价 报名