1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to study history from ancient times.
(1)Enrich myself, enlarge knowledge scopes. (充实自己，扩大知识领域)
(2)Develop the habit of stay calm. (养成冷静的习惯)
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People don’t need to memorize historical events or references because they can find such information from the internet very easily nowadays.
(1)most of us are not historians and experts, it is not necessary to remember particular information. (大多数人都不是历史学家，没必要去记住那些特定的信息)
(2)some general idea is good enough, one needs to know the causes and effects of events, and how they relate to each other, but things like dates and names are just details you can look up on the internet. (记住大概就可以了，我们需要了解一些事件的结果、影响及关联，但如日期和人名等细节我们随时可以上网查到)
3. A historical event you want to go back to and why?
Qu Yuan is a famous poet and chancellor in Warring States Period. He also has another status, patriot. But to the country is quite corrupt on the time, the government officials are full of themselves and bribery has become a common practice, the economy of whole country has largely deteriorated. In order to against with war and save his country on the verge of extinction, Qu Yuan drowns himself into river, called Miluo, to show his own loyalty. I want to go back to those days, to save a loyal chancellor.
4. Some people prefer to live in a traditional building, others prefer to live in a modern one. Which one do you prefer and why? Please give specific reasons to support your idea.
· traditional building：
(1)Neighbors are closer around Traditional buildings like quadrangle courtyard. (传统房屋像四合院可以让邻里之间更加亲近)
(2)Life is more convenient around old communities (老房子老社区生活更方便)
· modern building：
(1)Safety guaranteed. New buildings can even stay intact in earthquake. (现代建筑因为高科技会更加坚固，抵御灾害)
(2)Modern houses usually have Internet access (上网方便)
(3)Better traffic condition (道路交通更方便)
(4)Better interior design (室内装修更好)
5. Should a city try to preserve its old, historic buildings or destroy them and replace them with modern buildings?
(1)Ancient buildings depict the history, culture, and traditions of a country. (旧建筑向大家描绘了一个城市的历史、文化与传统)
(2)traditional buildings remind people about their origins and the experiences they have had over the years. (传统建筑使人们想起他们的根源与他们往年的记忆)
(3)help foreigners to learn more about the historical background. (帮助外国人了解城市的历史背景)
(1)New city need place to develop. (新城市需要发展的空间)
(2)People live in modern buildings; it is not worth to save place for historic buildings. (人们居住在现代化建筑中，为老建筑留下空间没必要)
近期热搜：托福写作模板 小托福 托福考试时间多长 托福考位 托福成绩 托福考试内容 托福封闭培训 托福听力技巧 考托福有什么要求 托福有效期 托福词汇 托福口语模板 托福报名