1. The government are encouraging industries and businesses to move from
large cities to regional areas. Do the advantages outweigh the
2. In developing countries, some people think the government should
introduce new technology for people in to improve the quality of life, while
others believe governments should offer free education. Discuss both of the
views and give your own opinion.
3. An increasing number of people change their career and place of
residence several times in their lives. Is it a positive or negative
4. Human activities have a negative effect on plants and animal species.
Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Other people
believe that effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss
both views and give your own opinion.
5. We can get information from news. But some people think we should not
trust journalists. What do you think about it? And what do you think are the
important qualities that a journalist should have?
6. More and more people want to study at university, so competition of
university places is increasing. Why do more people want to study at university?
Is it positive or negative?
7. Some people believe that university education should focus on the skills
of employment for the future. Others think they should focus on academic study
only. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8. In some countries, there has been an increasing number of parents who
educate their children by themselves at home instead of sending them to school.
Do you think the advantages of it outweigh the disadvantages?
9. Many customs and the traditional ways of behaviors are no longer
relevant to the modern life and not worth keeping. To what extent do you agree
10. Some people think painting and drawings are as important as other
subjects, they should be compulsory in high school education. What do you think
11. In some countries, the government has tried to reduce traffic problems.
For instance, they imposed a congestion tax during rush hour. Do you think this
development is positive or negative?
12. Some people think language class should be taught in small class, while
others think the number of students doesn't matter. Do you agree or
13. Some people think younger people are not suitable for important
positions in government in countries. Some think it will be a good idea for
younger people to take on these positions. Agree or disagree?
14. Multicultural societies, where people of different ethnic groups live
together, can bring more benefits than drawbacks to a country. To what extent do
you agree or disagree?
15. Nowadays, women have full-time work same as men, logically men should
share household equally with women. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
16. In developing countries, some people think governments should introduce
new technology for people in order to improve the quality of life, while others
believe governments should offer free education. Discuss both views and give
17. Towns and cities are attractive places. Some people suggest that the
government should spend money putting in more works of art like paintings and
statues to make them better to live in. To What extent do you agree or
18. Some people believe that the best way to produce a happier society is
to ensure that there are only small differences between the richest and the
poorest members. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
19. Some people say that everyone can create art, but others think only
those who are talented or have special skills can create art. Discuss both views
and give your own opinion.
20. People believe that using mobile phones and computers to communicate
make us lose ability to communicate with each other face-to-face，do you agree or
21. In modern life, it is unnecessary to teach children skills of
handwriting. Do you agree or disagree?
22. As countries develop, their populations tend to live individually or in
small family units. In your opinion, what is this cause and what are the effects
23. Some young people commit serious crimes, such as robbery or violent
attacks, some people think they should be punished in the same way as adults. To
what extent do you agree or disagree
24. It is important for all towns and cities to have large public spaces,
such as squares and parks. Is this a positive or negative development?
25. With the increasing demand for energy sources of oil and gas, people
should look for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched natural places.
Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages of damaging such areas?
26. In many countries, people decide to have children at a later age than
in the past, what are the reasons? Do advantages of this development outweigh
27. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is a waste of
money for government to spend money on space travel or space exploration.
28. Government funding should only provide scholarships for the best
students. All other funding of universities should come from student fees and
private organizations. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
29. Some people think government should ban dangerous sports and some
others think it is a freedom to choose the activities we want to. Discuss both
view and give your opinion.
30. Public museums and art galleries are not needed because people could
see historical objects and works by using computers. To what extent do you agree
免责声明：文章部分来源于网络，如有雷同可联系删除! 部分图片来自Awesome Wallpapers!
近期热搜：2018雅思考试时间 雅思官网报名入口 雅思7分是什么水平 雅思成绩查询 雅思写作模板 雅思听力高频词汇 雅思口语考试时间 雅思写作评分标准 雅思阅读评分标准 2018雅思考试费用 雅思口语话题题库 雅思听力评分标准