1.International travel sometimes makes people prejudiced rather than broadminded. What are the reasons? What can be done to improve their understanding of the countries they visit?
2.In some countries, more people choose to live by themselves in recent years. What are the reasons? Is it a positive or negative development for society?
3.Some people think that technology makes life complex, so we should make life simpler without using the technology. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4.Some people think that sport has an important role in society. Others, however, feel that it is nothing more than a leisure activity for some people. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5.It is a good thing for those in the senior management position to have higher salaries than other workers in the same company or organization. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6.Some said teachers’ main role is to transmit information. Nowadays students are exposed to many kinds of information, so the role of the teacher will not work in modern education. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
7.Human activities have negative effect on plants and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Other people believe that effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8.Some people believe that parents should take punishments for the crime of their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9.The range and quality of food have been improved with the development of technology and scientific advance. Some people think it is good and others think it is harmful. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
10.Some people think getting old is entirely bad. However, others think that life of the elderly in modern world is much easier than it was in the past. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
11. Some people believe that news media is becoming more and more influential in people’s lives and that it is a negative development. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (媒体)
12. The only way to improve the safety in our roads is to give much stricter punishment for driving offences. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (交通违章)
13. Some people think the best way to reduce crime is to give longer prison sentence. Others,however, think there are better alternative ways to reduce crime. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (犯罪)
14. When learning a language, one should also learn the cultures and lifestyles of this country. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (语言文化)
15. In a global economy, many goods, including what we use on a daily basis, are transported from other counties in a long distance. Do its benefits outweigh its drawbacks? (国际经济)
16. Rich countries often give financial aid to poor countries, but it does not solve poverty, so rich countries should give other types of help to the poor countries rather than the financial aid. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (国际援助)
17. Some people think that international tourism creates tension rather than understanding between people from different countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (旅游)
18. Nowadays, some workplaces tend to employ equal numbers of men and women workers. Do you think it is a positive or negative development? (男女差异)
19. Some people say that professional workers such as doctors, nurses and teachers make greater contribution. So they should be paid more than those sport and entertainment persons. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (职业差异)
20. In the past few decades, the size of cities has grown enormously. Discuss the causes and consequences of the rapid expansion of cities. (城市发展)
近期热搜：2018雅思考试时间 雅思官网报名入口 雅思7分是什么水平 雅思成绩查询 雅思写作模板 雅思听力高频词汇 雅思口语考试时间 雅思写作评分标准 雅思阅读评分标准 2018雅思考试费用 雅思口语话题题库 雅思听力评分标准